Jr. Sales Manager
based in Warsaw, Poland
As Jr. Sales Manager based in Warsaw you will be working on the international market to find and close sales opportunities related to our datacenter and cloud solutions.
The ideal candidate is passionate about sales, is dynamic and result driven, feels good to work alone and make decisions, and has already some sales achievements. We seek for a professional who has affinity with datacenter, ICT or telecom sector and describes him/herself as result driven, entrepreneurial, and creative in exploring the market and obtaining opportunities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Selling datacenter and cloud products and services to new and existing customers.
- Actively seek sales opportunities, generate and develop leads.
- Build up and maintain customer database and pipeline.
- Drive the sales process internally from lead generation to service delivery
- Monitor the competition and stay ahead of market trends.
- Increasing visibility of Linx on the Polish market.
- Around 2-3 years of work experience preferably in an international datacenter/ICT environment.
- Achievements in sales preferably in the datacenter or ICT/telecom industry.
- Ability to understand customer’s requirements and translate them into desired solutions.
- Good eye for details, sharp, analytical and quick learner.
- Well organized and structured who takes responsibility and ownership.
- Result-driven, pro-active, entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Employment agreement on a full time basis.
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating sales bonus schedule.
- Dynamic international team and environment with English as business language.
- Informal and open atmosphere.
Are you ready for your first or second carrier step in Sales? And do you recognize yourself in this Jr. Sales Manager role? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com stating “Jr. Sales Manager” in the subject line.
Find out more or to submit an unsolicited application?